International Management Trainee (m/f)
Are you ready to meet new challenges, do you have ambitious goals and are you looking forward to a career in retail? Are you full of energy and enthusiasm? With our 16-month International Management Trainee Program we offer you the opportunity to learn retail from scratch and take on responsible tasks at REWE International. During the program you will gain comprehensive insights into our company, build an international network, actively participate in our core business and work on demanding projects - nationally & internationally. After completing the Trainee Program, you will have the opportunity to search for a job with us that matches your skills and preferences among all central departments according to availability.
Please submit the following documents with your application: curriculum vitae, cover letter and transcript of records.
Program start: May 2021
Application deadline: 05.02.2021
QUALIFIKATIONEN, DIE WIR BELOHNEN
- Completed Bachelor's (minimum) or Master's (favourable) degree in economics or law
- Initial hands-on experience in the context of internships or student jobs (favourable: retail business and international experience)
- Ideally project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and high level of commitment
- Proactivity, management potential as well hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent local language skills are required (for applicants in Austria: German)
- Very good English skills; a second foreign language is an advantage (Italian or an Eastern European language)
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% during program)
- Favourable: Willingness to be relocated after program
HERAUSFORDERUNGEN, DIE SIE MEISTERN
- Detailed information about the 16-month International Management Trainee Program can be found on our career page: https://rewe-group.jobs/einstieg-and-perspektiven/perspektiven/traineeprogramme/
- During the first six months you will be posted in one of our stores in your country of employment, receiving extensive basic training to handle your first management responsibilities
- Throughout the next four months, you will get to know our international business and take on project-related activities in one of our other European operational business units
- The subsequent two-month job rotation in the central division of your country of employment will give you further insights and an active role in two selected departments
- Another exciting project on a comprehensive topic then awaits you for the next three months in our Austrian or German headquarters
- In the last month of your program you will get to know the local interfaces and contacts regarding your future position within REWE International
- During the Trainee Program, you will benefit from a personal mentor, group-wide networking and exchange with our managers
- Furthermore, you will receive special professional and personal development training courses and coaching
ANGEBOTE, DIE SIE BEGEISTERN
Da wir auf Diversität setzen, freuen wir uns auch über Bewerbungen von Menschen mit Behinderung.
Rückfragen gerne an
Deine Empfehlung wurde erfolgreich per E-Mail versandt.
Noch ein paar Tipps
Überzeugen Sie unsere Personalverantwortlichen durch einen gut strukturierten Lebenslauf.
Heben Sie sich durch Fachkompetenz und Individualität ab.
Streichen Sie in Ihrer Bewerbung heraus, warum genau Sie der/die Richtige für diese Position sind.
Blicken Sie bereits vor Ihrer Bewerbung hinter die Kulissen des Bereiches.
Weitere Tipps und Tricks finden Sie in unserer Info-Lounge.