Agile Coach (m/w/x) - RIAG.digital
We are a small, but strong team of Scrum Masters who are looking for a further member to support RIAG Digital and its 70 employees on their ongoing Agile journey. Our work is comprised of serving both product and service teams as well as the organization as a whole. It is possible to make a difference at RIAG Digital, so we are looking for change agents to join our team.
QUALIFIKATIONEN, DIE WIR BELOHNEN
- Your minimum 2 years of experience with Scrum, Kanban and Agile in a master/coach role allows you to support our teams right from the start.
- You are proactive and can work independently, but you are a team player when working and trying to achieve goals in teams or bigger groups.
- Your actions, ways of working and communicating are those of a role model.
- You understand how important continuous learning is and you set an example by spreading your constantly growing knowledge.
- You reflect on your actions and thought patterns and are ready to change them if needed.
- You possess a hands-on mentality, are open-minded, transparent and solution-oriented.
- Your traits include patience and frustration tolerance: You understand that paths are made by walking and that this takes time.
- It is considered an advantage, if you have experience working with Kanban and Kanban metrics and can support our teams in their implementation.
- Good German skills broaden your range of influence and are thus a must.
HERAUSFORDERUNGEN, DIE SIE MEISTERN
- By using different approaches, methodologies and tools, you serve 2 teams to help them in their continuous improvement, working in a self-organized way and achieving a higher level of maturity.
- Cross-team collaboration is nothing new to you, so you can use your experience and ide-as to foster and support it at RIAG Digital.
- You treat people as equals, regardless of their role.
- You help shape and support the continuous improvement of RIAG Digital together with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches.
ANGEBOTE, DIE SIE BEGEISTERN
Da wir auf Diversität setzen, freuen wir uns auch über Bewerbungen von Menschen mit Behinderung.
Rückfragen gerne an
Deine Empfehlung wurde erfolgreich per E-Mail versandt.
Noch ein paar Tipps
Überzeugen Sie unsere Personalverantwortlichen durch einen gut strukturierten Lebenslauf.
Heben Sie sich durch Fachkompetenz und Individualität ab.
Streichen Sie in Ihrer Bewerbung heraus, warum genau Sie der/die Richtige für diese Position sind.
Blicken Sie bereits vor Ihrer Bewerbung hinter die Kulissen des Bereiches.
Weitere Tipps und Tricks finden Sie in unserer Info-Lounge.